3 Steps to Get Leads on LinkedIn
We hear a lot about leads and more leads. People tell stories how they got clients from different social media platforms and all that. Today I would like to share my own story of how I get leads on LinkedIn. I had Facebook Live video where I described this you can watch here : Facebook.com/TheoracleVA/videos
Here it goes…
1. Take note of those checking your profile, try to improve your KLT(know, like and trust) factor.
When you get notifications from LinkedIn that your profile has been viewed, what do you do? How Important is this information to you?
For me it tells me:
– I’m attracting attention.
– that there’s something about me that interests someone or other people.
– They are interested in what I’m offering or probably have.
It’s not enough to get this notifications… You have to make them count. Don’t let LinkedIn down. Convert these people.
This is how to convert your profile visitors
Go to the profile of the visitor. Find enough information about the person, read their posts, check out their updates, see what they are interested in e.t.c
Doing this will help me package my offer to the person when we start the conversation. It should help you do the same too. You need to know the person and so you can build him or her to take action.
When you finally get in touch, you already have something of interest to talk about from your research on the person.
Break the communication barrier.
Don’t start with trying to sell something. I repeat don’t start with trying to SELL. Give this new relationship time to grow.
Build your KLT- know, like and trust factor then it becomes easy to sell. You can offer services for free in the beginning. Later on you can ask to be paid.
2. Be active on LinkedIn. Take note of your friends updates and that of their friends.
Pay attention to what’s happening in your niche and network. When you notice something interesting get in touch and try to build a relationship as we have talked about above.
Do this frequently. If you have an E book give it out. It improves your relationship and grows your authority.
3. Participate in LinkedIn groups: Be where your market is and your customers are. Listen to issues people have in the group. Continue to work on building more relationships again using the steps already mentioned above.
Relationships first. Sell after.
I hope this helps. Would love to know your thoughts on this. Any questions just ask me.
You can watch the videos here